117516 (UUU318) - Padre Island National Seashore Kemp's Ridley Tracking Program-2012
A project of Padre Island National Seashore Kemp's Ridley Tracking Program.
Static Map | Zoom Map | Animated Map
Subscribe to Project Updates
Last 14 Days
Full Animation 21KB
117516 (UUU318) (Kemp's Ridley) is 7 km E of the coast of United States and 133 km from Biloxi
This adult female Kemp's ridley nested at Padre Island National Seashore on 10 June 2012. She was outfitted with a Wildlife Computers MK-10 satellite transmitter by the National Park Service at Padre Island National Seashore.
- The presentation of data here does not constitute publication. All data remain copyright of the project partners. Maps or data on this website may not be used or referenced without the explicit written consent of the data owners.
- For more information please visit the project website.
- This map connects positions generated by the ARGOS system designated as location codes (lc) '3', '2', '1', '0', 'A', 'B'.
- The static maps also shows locations of class 'Z' as small black circles which are not connected by a route line.
- Bathymetry layers are derived from the GEBCO Digital Atlas published by the British Oceanographic Data Centre on behalf of the IOC and IHO, 2003, and the ETOPO2 Global 2' Elevations published by NOAA's National Geophysical Data Center.
- Sea surface temperature is derived from NOAA's GOES Daily Sea Surface Temperature data.