Audrey - Gabon 2005-07: Mayumba, Leatherback Turtles
A project of Marine Turtle Research Group.
Static Map | Zoom Map | Animated Map (451KB)
Subscribe to Project Updates
Click to see Audrey
Equipment: Sea Mammal Research Unit SRDL - 10352
Carapace Longueur (CCL) 147 cm, Carapace Largeur (CCW) 105 cm
Tags: Gauche(Left) 17358ASF, Droit(Right) 17359ASF
- The presentation of data here does not constitute publication. All data remain copyright of the project partners. Maps or data on this website may not be used or referenced without the explicit written consent of the data owners.
- For more information please visit the project website.
- This map connects positions generated by the ARGOS system designated as location class (lc) '3', '2', '1', '0', 'A', 'B'. Locations that have been "filtered" are displayed as small red dots.
- This maps also shows locations of class 'Z' as small black dots which are not connected by a route line.
- Bathymetry layers are derived from the GEBCO One Minute Grid.
- Sea surface temperature and chlorophyll are derived from NASA's Ocean Color data.
- Ocean currents and sea surface heights are derived from AVISO's Ssalto/Duacs Gridded Absolute Dynamic Topography & absolute geostrophic velocities data.